Feng Shui is becoming a new trend on home décor today. This kind of home decoration is based on Chinese art. This type of interior decorating promotes harmony among your furnishing and belongings inside your home. Feng Shui generally means “wind and water”. These two elements on ancient Chinese culture promote happiness, good health, peace, and wealth. Proper arrangement of your home is the main concern when it comes to Chinese art. Feng Shui arrangement basically consists of several guidelines to promote success and happiness.
Here are 5 simple homes Feng Shui tips for wealth and happiness on your home.
• Avoid clutter and chaos– Clutter inside your home can promote negative energy. It can hinder the success and happiness of each member of the family. It is very important that your doorway should is free from clutter.
• Plants for positive energy– Real plants, most especially those plants with rounded leaves can promote peace and good life within the family. Aside from this, it can definitely beautify any space around the house. Always open your windows. Windows around the house should be open during the day to allow the flow of fresh air inside the house.
• Importance of color combination– color can affect the mood and atmosphere inside the house. Proper selection of colors is one of the most important things when it comes to Chinese Feng Shui. Feng Shui experts always consider the proper blending of color when it comes to home decorating. One of the most recommended colors for most home is blue and green because it provides tranquility and peace around the house.
• Proper arrangement of furniture– Arrangement is the most crucial part of Feng Shui. Furniture arrangements inside the house, greatly affects the circulation of positive energy inside your home. When decorating your home it is important that you can see the doorway from all angles inside the house. If there is an angle when the door is not clearly visible make sure to put any kind of mirror to make the door visible. Facing the door away can attract bad energy.
• Avoid having sharp corners– Your home should be free from sharp corners because this can allow negative energy to stay at your house. The use of rounded corners for furniture rather than sharp edges is one of the best ways to make your home safe. Avoid overhead lightning. This kind of lightning can promote bad energy and hinders good energy from coming.
These simple tips can help you create a more peaceful and well organized atmosphere inside your home. Go ahead and make your own personal plan according to these tips for wealth. Make your home open to good health and prosperity by following these simple guides.