Remodeling one’s house is a quiet expensive job since one will be hiring a constructor. A little bit heavy on your pockets so you have to be practical especially during these days. Yes it is possible to remodel one’s house without so much spending. And it is by you! Doing it yourself remodeling is very possible! You don’t need to hire someone and made them invade your house and do all of the retouches because you got yourself! Plus remodeling by yourself will make you save a lot of pennies. So before doing all the changes and improvement you want to do with your home, here are some guidelines for you to read and take note in doing all the decorating.
• Planning –not a question but this is always the first thing to be done before doing any activity. Make a list of all the things you want to get rid at your house and the things you want to keep and improvised. TIP: for you to know what you really want, visualize and see for yourself how you want you house to look after all the remodeling. Choose and decide if you want to go from traditional to contemporary setting. Browse through the internet or see magazines that manifest different home styles.
• After visualizing, make another list of the things you want to accentuate your home. (This is optional, you can always retain the stuffs and decorations you have). Also not to forget open the unopened boxes and cabinets at your home you might find their things that can still be of use.
• Next is to have a draft of the arrangement of the different rooms and areas of the house. Style and design -decide for these. The color of the curtains and arrangement of the furniture around and the things you want to move and remove (including wall’s photos).
• After all the planning and the long list you’ve made, purchase the materials you need. Be sure to bring the list with you so that you will miss nothing. Be wise and practical with the buying; choose items that are not too expensive but of good quality.
• After everything you need is ready, now make a choice to where to start. If you have a two-story house it’s always good to start from the upper part to the lower area of the house.
After accomplishing all the things mentioned above, you’re now ready to start viewing your home in a different way. If you want to have a country setting and look of your home, try placing modern visual arts such as paintings in your dining or living room. This will add color and beauty in a room. Experiment with the lights of the room, use lights that add more emphasis and focus to your pieces of art. If you want to go back in the ancient time and have a traditional setting, start with your furniture. Wood furniture will be a great choice for your room to look traditional; also sexys bathrooms. There are a lot of many ways for you to transform your home from a cold and no-color house into a warm and inspiring home to live in. If you already got boring with the same things and arrangement you see for the past years of your home, then it’s time for you to move and do your home the remodeling you want. Doing it yourself remodeling of your home can this be possible!