Finding the perfect color scheme for decoration! There are difficult questions and then there is the question, Nora, what color should I paint? Do not misunderstand me, it is not that I do not have an answer; but do you have enough time to hear it?
To give the right color that should take your decoration starting from scratch, the truth becomes very difficult; you must take many variants such as: culture, your zodiac sign, your tastes, Feng Shui, karma, religion… too many things.
And that is just one particular case, how do I respond in a generalized way? Well I’ll try.
Organizing space can vary from a simple task like putting a small hook or peg on to the wall to more complex tasks like building cabinets or breaking cement wall to construct storage space. However, most storage spaces can be taken care of with simple idea and a right approach. Finding the right storage space in the house can making living convenient, clean and hygienic. There are few basic steps of approaching how to organize storage. 1. Itemization, it is always better if you could list the number of major items that needs to be store and what type of storage will be required for these items i.e. some items will require free standing cabinets others with lockers and others like books and décor items might require a simple display rack 2. Always create a floor plan of the room and draw up a scale of the room’s measurements. This will help you get an accurate measure for constructing cabinets or racks and maximize space. 3. The type of room and the items will also determine the nature of storage space. If you have collection of books you can use them to cover large space and also use as additional insulation for hotter climate 4. Always plan the storage to accommodate additional items. It is also important to construct space depending on the frequency of the items used. Storage spaces for kitchen should always be constructed keeping the accessibility factoring mind as most kitchen items are used frequently. Like wise storage space in children room should be easily accessible and safe. 5. Utilizing redundant spaces in the building is the easiest way of finding storage space. Most houses will have an empty space below the stair case and this will provide ideal storing space. If you have an additional unused fireplace, it can be broken down to create sizable storing space. 6. Some storage space can be created for temporary and quick use. With the use of wire baskets and plastic crate simple storage solution can be created for small items.
How to protect furniture in storage
Maintaining furniture will be much easier if you’ll always keep them clean, and in a well-tended state. If you have enough furniture in your home and are planning to keep the ones not entirely used today and store them for future use, or for those who are running a furniture business, then you need to follow some steps on how to take care of these furniture even if they are kept in storage.
First, you must have a thorough inspection on the area where you’re planning to keep all the furniture. Observe properly if there leaks on where water can enter to avoid damaging of your items. Make sure that the area is clean and dust free, and if there may be some problems, make sure to do any required repairs and cleaning before you store your furniture in it. Line the floor with extra coverings, like thick plastic sheets to give further protection from dust, molds, and other scratchings.
If there are pieces of furniture that can be disassembled, take them apart before keeping them in storage so you will be able to save a lot of space for other furniture. If there may be screws, nuts, and other small parts, place them in small plastic containers which can be sealed, and keep them taped to the furniture so it will be much easier to find them when the time comes that you need to bring them out.
If you have antiques and other pieces that needs extra care, keep them waxed and cleaned. Encase them in soft padding to avoid breaking and bumping its edges to other furniture. Take extra care when unloading them from your vehicle and moving them around your storage area. When it comes to storing cupboards and drawers, make sure to keep the much smaller pieces into the empty spaces. Wrap them up with a bubble wrap and tape them, and avoid stacking them up altogether on top of each other as this may cause the furniture to fall and increase the possibility of damage and breakage.
Electronic items like TV, radio, refrigerator, etc. should be kept in their respective boxes. Other breakable items like glasses and mirrors should be wrapped thoroughly with bubble wraps or old newspapers to avoid breakage when being transported, and they should be placed in a box marked with “fragile” to point out that the items need extra handling and care.
If you can afford it, try buying an alarm system for your storage if you have really important pieces that need extra care. When packing pieces of furniture for storage, make sure to put the much bigger and heavier pieces at the back, and the smaller ones on the front. Ensure that everything is protected and stored properly before closing and locking your storage room.
How many times has it been that when you are in the office, you receive a call of unexpected visits for dinner? It is definitely a reason for panic, especially when we have no idea if our house is able to receive strangers; so here at Decorating Visita Casas we bring you these tips to quickly clean the house.
And no, do not get too comfortable, because this has to be done practically flying, yes; with the right approach to be as efficient as possible, come on, come on; they will soon arrive!
Redecorating or transforming your family room in a weekend is quite achievable and possible. Lots of people think that to redecorate a room in a single weekend is a Herculean task.
Family room is an important part of your home as it is the place where most family spends their time together. Actually, it can be quite exciting and fun to redecorate the family room in a weekend as each of the family members can suggest an idea. Weekends are the days when the family can get off from their work and give some time to help in redecorating. With extra help from everyone, it will be done within a short period of time.
I often ask for tips to be able to decorate the apartment on a budget. Well I think to satisfy many people in the most practical way, it was time to write this article on that topic.
It is true that when you start to decorating you will find many opinions; but remember one thing: your home is yours. Decorate in the way that makes you feel more comfortable and always aiming at the beauty and integration of the elements.
The role of a vanity in a house is quite important as people have the propensity to spend time on a bathroom. A well designed and planned vanity can change the whole outlook of the bathroom. Such elements and rudiments are important so that it transforms your ordinary bathroom into a luxurious one. If you are not comfortable with installing a vanity, you can always hire a professional to do the same. On the other hand it is not quite difficult to install a vanity and if you are smart and know how to use a wrench and a screwdriver, then there’s no reason to hire a person and spend extra money to install a vanity.
One vital point to remember while installing a vanity is that it needs much care and it has to be placed delicately. Choose the color, material and texture of the vanity wisely. The colors that suit the textures of the walls, floor tiles, and drape designs are the best ones to choose from. It is good if the whole area compliments with each other.
Do not be dismayed with the cost of the vanity unit because it comes in all shapes and there are different qualities for everyone. Once you purchase the entire vanity unit, start by removing the old unit. In order to start with it, you need to turn off the water. Once it is taken care of, make sure that the plumbing lines are detached and all the water in the pipes is drained out in the basin. After doing that, remove fixtures and sink and place them elsewhere so that you can even use it in the future. The old cabinets must be attached to the wall. Use a knife to loosen and take off the screws. With this, you will have the inlets and the outlets and a vacant space to place your brand new vanity.
Installing a vanity can be handled even by a person that has no experience. You just have to follow the instructions and get ready to face some dirty work.
The idea of Christmas decorations plays one of the most important parts for a Christmas celebration. People create their own ideas and share the joy of Christmas with their families and friends. Decorating the indoor does not have to be expensive or nerve-racking task. It is better to involve your family members and follow some fantastic suggestions.
In order to create a warm Christmas decorations, you can follow these tips for an indoor Christmas décor:
Gather all your favorite and much loved Christmas collections and exhibit it. The fond memories with the items will definitely boost your Christmas spirit.
You can decorate all your indoor house plants with Christmas bells and ribbons and fasten it in your curtains. This will appeal the eyes of your visitors.
You can place a collection of Christmas and caroling books in the shelves and tables.
If your house has a staircase, you can always decorate it with beautiful and elegant ornaments, lights, bows etcThe fireplace can be decorated with lots of Christmas stockings. You can also add dolls of Santa, teddy bears and hang mistletoe.
You can dress up the chairs for the occasions with Christmas bows.
The pine cones can be filled up in the glass bowls along with the glittering Christmas balls and placed it on the tables.The entire space of the house can be filled with small Christmas decorations. You can also tie colorful ribbons on the doorknobs and hang garlands to windows and door frames.
To add some more Christmas spirit, you can light some scented candles or cinnamon sticks to create the magical aroma of Christmas.
These are some of the tricks to decorate the indoor part of the house. It is simple and easy to follow as well as very cost effective. These simple tips along with good food and music will create a very splendid atmosphere to live up with the Christmas celebrations.
Face it your family pet would already be perfect if only he was housetrained. But even so, there are some instances when your pet will urinate inside your house. When this happens, odor starts to build up and it can be hard to get rid of it. If you don’t know how to properly get rid of it, the scent will remain and your pet will keep urinating in the area. This is why you need to know how you can eliminate pet urine odor. Aside from being able to have a clean home, this will also stop your pets from urinating in your home.
While some people can just go to the supermarket and buy a regular cleaner, this cannot fully get rid of the odor permanently. In order to fully get rid of this problem, here are some tips that you can follow:
• Get rid of the soaps and cleaners you have already used. This can be done by using clean warm water. If your problem is your carpet, you can make use of a steam cleaner. Use water only and not any soap or rug cleaners.
• You can also make use of a quality enzyme based odor and stain remover. The product which you select for this should contain friendly bacteria so that the removal of the stain and the odor can be properly enhanced. The reason why enzymes are preferred from the other cleaners is because these can actually destroy the unwanted uric acid crystals which stick to probably anything. On the other hand, a cleaner can also mask or even cover up the odor problem.
• When using an enzyme cleaner, you should not scrub them. This is important since you are no longer required to drench the affected area so you can reach all of the uric acid crystals which can get left behind from your pet’s urine.
• You should not skimp out on buying a product as this will only cost you more money and time. If the stains and the odor from the urine become older, you may have a harder time getting rid of them. As such, you might even need to make use of a second treatment.
• If your pet has urinated on a piece of cloth, you can actually just leave it under direct sun for a few days as sunlight can kill the scent. However, you have to be careful with this as sunlight can also damage the color of the garment.
• You can also make use of a combination of vinegar and water since it has long been known to neutralize any scent.
Aside from using specific products to eliminate pet urine odor from your home, you can also consider housebreaking your pet. There are a lot of tips from the internet on how you can do this. By doing so, you can allow your pet to stay indoors with you without having to worry about the odor and stains that can get left behind when he urinates.
The dilemma of making decisions on how to choose quality furniture is often due to the strong emotion or instantly falling in love, the moment you see a piece, most especially if the price is really that attractive. According to a furniture expert, buying furniture relying only on the basis of beauty or low cost, will not likely result to a long-term service or an enduring utilization. And this is particularly true in buying upholstered furniture as poor manner of construction and low quality materials could be concealed under comfy layers of cushions, stuffing, fabrics and other materials.
How to choose quality furniture which will result to a successful furniture purchase involves a cautious calculation between intellect and emotion. If you don’t have the proper knowledge and experience in choosing high quality furniture, the best thing to do is to ask or seek help. You could also do some research on the internet or read books about furniture. In this way, you would be able to see different pieces of furniture and specific articles regarding its assortment, proper selection, handling and usage.
Aside from doing research and asking for help or information to those who are knowledgeable of choosing high standard furniture, you could also be guided by the following guidelines:
• Inspect the kind or the quality of the wood used in the frame or foundation. It should be strong and durable. The quality of wood used in the construction has a say on the period of time the furniture would endure. It could be classified as hardwood, which comes from trees like mahogany, birch, oak, maple and cherry. Woods from these trees are air dried and kiln dried afterwards, so that moisture will be totally removed. On the other hand, softwood is formed from pine, cedar, redwood and fir trees. Quality furniture could also be made from these kinds of wood but they are quite prone to dents and scratches. Aside from hardwood and softwood, there is another kind of wood and it is called engineered wood or plywood. It is widely used since it can also provide strength and does not distort or split easily. With premium quality coating, plywood can be made to solid, enduring and very appealing furniture.
• Look at the way a piece of furniture was constructed or made. Carpentry is also a vital factor on the durability of furniture and its overall quality. No amount of glue used and corner blocks should be visible outside the joints. Screws must be exactly fitted. When jostled or rocked, no screeching, distortion or wobbling effect should be experienced.
• An excellent finish undergoes proper sanding, good staining and perfect finishing. A piece of furniture should be smooth, doesn’t have rough patches or scratched surfaces. On the other hand, staining boosts wood’s genuine beauty and improves its color and appeal. A good staining should be well-blended, leaving no dark areas. And finally, the stage of finishing should result to a glossy smooth or elegant matte surface free from uneven spots, bubbles or unwanted specks. There should be finery and depth in it.
For some people, learning how they can eliminate odor from shoes can be a big deal. But before this problem can be addressed, admitting that you have the problem can be embarrassing. Usually, smelly shoes are caused by smelly feet. These are caused by the growth of bacteria. In order to stop this from occurring, it is important that you make sure your feet do not get moist as this only causes bacteria to grow. However, this is only a later issue as you first need is to get rid of the embarrassing odor.
While there are some certain products that can help address this problem, there are also simple home remedies that you can use. But in order to thoroughly get rid of the odor, the bacteria must be killed.
For this, here are some ways this can be achieved:
• When removing your shoes after a long day at work, the insides of your shoes should be thoroughly coated with baking soda. You can then seal them using a plastic bag and freeze them until the following day. The cold temperature can kill the bacteria while the baking soda can absorb the scent. After you remove your shoes from the freezer, you should place them in an area which is well ventilated so that the remaining extra moisture can be eliminated.
• If there is not enough space in your freezer, you can simply just spray or pour some rubbing alcohol into your shoes so that the insides can be coated. After, you should place them on their sides while leaving them out in an area which has enough ventilation. Just like the cold temperature, rubbing alcohol can kill the bacteria. However, this will evaporate quickly. When it has thoroughly evaporated, you can then put a few amounts of baking soda so that the remaining moisture or odor can be absorbed.
You can also choose the many products that have been manufactured to specifically address this problem. There are a lot of them available on the market. Whatever process you prefer, the important thing is that you kill the bacteria. If you don’t do this, bacteria can still grow and will continue causing a problem to your feet. In order to thoroughly get rid of the problem, you should first address what causes it. This can be done by the following:
• Dry your feet well after showering.
• Apply an anti-perspirant foot powder to your feet if you suffer from excessive sweat.
• Thick cotton socks should be worn.
• Change your socks as often as needed so that your feet remains dry all the time.
• When your shoes get wet or moist, make sure they get completely dry before using them again.
The best way you can eliminate odor from shoes is by getting to what causes it. If you do this, you can avoid having smelly feet and shoes and not be embarrassed by this again.
If you are a homeowner, it is important that you choose under cabinet lighting correctly. The reason for this is so that your kitchen can have proper lighting and will not cause a problem when you are using the room at night. In addition, there are also some places in your kitchen that don’t get proper light. Because of this, you will not be able to cut your vegetables properly or you can even get into some accidents in the kitchen.
The secret you need to know on how to choose under cabinet lighting can be overwhelming at times. This is largely due to the fact that there are so many different types of lights that you can now find in the hardware store, not to mention the several different colors. For this, here are some things you need to know about them:
• Types– The first thing you need to know about under cabinet lighting is that there are three basic types. The most common type is the stand alone since they are xenon, halogen, or fluorescent. A linear low voltage is composed of small strips with a small xenon or halogen light bulb. Lastly, the third is called button lights or puck lights. This third type is a small hockey puck sized light which makes use of either halogen or xenon bulbs.
• Size– This is the next important thing you need to consider. While sizes for this are usually the same, they can differ with every brand. Some examples of the available lights are the 13”, 18”, 21”, 30”, and 39”. When choosing the right size for your under cabinet lighting, you should not only choose the one which is the same as the dimensions of your cabinet. The reason for this is because you will normally have a lesser space than its full size. A good example for this is when you have a 30” cabinet. You might think about putting a 28” width light underneath so that the fixture can be mounted. When this happens, you might make do with a fixture which measures 21”. Just to be sure, you should make sure what the right size is before you buy the under cabinet light.
• Wiring– This is one of the last things you need to consider when you choose under cabinet lighting. You should choose whether you want a plug in light or the models which are hard-wired. However, when it comes to this decision, some electrical skills and knowledge are needed. If you don’t have either, you can hire an electrician to install hard-wiring lights for you.
Remember, it is important that you make sure you get an informed decision about the type of under cabinet lighting you will need. In addition, you also need to assess your Do-It-Yourself skills for this purpose so you can avoid unwanted circumstances. A poorly wired connection can cause fire to your home. If you want to be safe, you can always get the expertise of a professional so you can sit back and wait until the lighting has been installed.
Holidays and special occasions are mostly celebrated with the presence of light. Sometimes you would like to save money and use the same lights which you had used the previous year. However if the decorating string of lights are damaged, it can be quite difficult and unproductive. For this reason, this article is based on how to fix a damaged string lights. This article is for a person who finds it very frustrating when the glowing string lights get spoiled. So follow these simple steps and you can fix the problem of a damaged string lights and enjoy a good celebration.
One of the common ways to fix a damaged string lights is by making sure that the fuses are working well and to check the 120 volts circuit wires. To test the two circuit wires, you simply have to plug in a very small amount of 120 volt device into the end of the string while it is plugged in. After which you need to turn it off. If the light are turns on, it will mean that the wires are perfect. If not there might be a problem with the bulbs. This will mean that one of the fuses is blown. So before checking the fuses look at the strings first. If there is no damage, slither or slide the male plug panel open and take out the 3 amp buss fuses from their contacts. If they are spoiled, buy a new one from a hardware store and test the device again. It will work and the light will start to glow again.
Sometimes it can be the fault of the light bulbs so you have to check the bulbs and observe if they have a poor contact with the electrical sockets. If a bulb makes a low contact with the sockets, it will start to flicker and cause the whole set of 50 bulbs to go dark. Also, find out if the bulbs are burnt out or non working bulbs. If it is so then you can always replace new lights to the fused ones.
At the end of the day, a damaged string lights can be only through a bad wire, some blown fuses or few of the bad bulbs that tends to darken the whole string of lights.
Your kitchen is the area in your home where you prepare and cook your food. Often, it serves as a venue for bonding moments with your family. You and your kids learn how to make special dishes and mouth-watering deserts in the kitchen while discussing school activities. Also, this area of your home functions as a space for good talks and good laughs with your friends while baking cakes and pastries. In short, countless moments are spent in the kitchen, most especially for moms. Regardless of the different activities you have in the other areas of your house, people always have the tendency to go to the kitchen. Hence, this is an area that should not only be maintained clean and sanitized, but should also stand out.
When planning designs for your precious kitchen, you surely want to have it done with utmost consideration and attention to details. You want your very important room to look the way you want it to be. You would, indeed, want to be careful in picking out the colors, too. Here are tips on how to choose kitchen colors with the purpose of helping you achieve your desired kitchen atmosphere that is as fresh and inspiring as a garden:
• Shades of red like the color of tomatoes and apples could be a good idea with some hints of black. Imagine a red watermelon with small black seeds on it. It could work well in your kitchen.
• If you want bright colors, you can do well with yellow, orange and green resembling that of lemons, tangerines and limes. These colors teamed up with wood flooring and white appliances can create a lively and fun place to be.
• Brown hues of countertops and wood floors combined with the color ideas of orange tomatoes, summer squash and green bell pepper provides warmth in the overall atmosphere of your kitchen.
• The deep color of purple like that of an eggplant could as well create a majestic feel in your kitchen, adorned with stainless appliances, dark countertops with crumbs or hints of purple or gray. The dark green color like that of the tip of an eggplant can mirror an elegant look when accentuated with deep purple highlights.
• Colors of an herb garden shouldn’t also be ignored. The ideas of using the color of herb plants’ various green shades like that of a basil, and light lavender hues of subtle blossoms can come up with a very lovely color scheme.
• Hues of the less bright colored garden harvests like the cantaloupe, cauliflower and corn can also be an inspiration in creating a distinctive color scheme, same with the colors of onion and garlic.
• The dark brownish color of the fertile soil on which various fruits and veggies grow, could serve as your prime color or you could use it as a subtle shade on which your other chosen colors can combine to.
Using the inspiration of a garden abundant in fruits or vegetables is truly a nice starting point on how to choose kitchen colors.
It is really embarrassing to host parties and gatherings with all that dreadful stench that comes from your carpet. As a host, you should ensure that your guests will have fun and enjoyment throughout the whole event, but how can they have fun if the ambiance smells a lot like one hundred and one wet dogs or cat feces. Before the whole event, you should eliminate that bothering odor before your guests wrinkle their noses and start spreading gossips about you and your stinky house.
Your beloved furry pets usually sleep on the carpet, roll over on it and play like a mad hatter on it. At the same time, they pee on it, poop on it and puke on it. Just like humans, they love that warm, soft and cozy feeling that we get from carpets. It is really overwhelming to see your cuddly pets sprawling on the carpet with great ease and comfort, but that foul odor that they leave on your carpet is simply intolerable. So how to eliminate pet odor from carpet is a big question.
It’s not really your pet’s fault if he smells like an animal. It is obvious that he is an animal, so you can’t expect him to smell a lot like a human. Animals have animal instincts that we cannot understand. They are not too intelligent to be able to control their own bladder and bowel movements. So don’t put all the blame on your pets. If you don’t want them making your carpet smell bad, then put them in the doghouse outside. But if you can’t live without your best buddy around the living room, then keep him inside and solve this problem with all the available solutions on how to eliminate pet odor from carpet.
If a pet has left a horrible stain due to wastes like urine, feces and vomit you must clean it as soon as possible before things get even worse. Swiping the dirt or just picking it up is not enough.
• Instead, you can clean the affected area with mild dish soap or better yet, use vinegar for it is also a good deodorizer. After the stain has completely vanished, rinse the spot by blotting with a damp rag, cloth or a paper towel. To avoid or eliminate wicking, put a thick towel or rag on top of the stain with heavy books and objects on top of it for weighing it down. Leave it there for a few hours up to overnight and clean the stain once again.
Once a week, sprinkle some deodorizing powder on your carpet.
• Baking soda serves as an alternative. If common deodorants just would not work, use heavy duty pet smell removers. They are more expensive but far more effective. Your Vet can also give recommendations for effective products and methods of deodorizing. If none of these solutions work for you, contact a professional carpet cleaner. Just make sure you have exhausted all possible options. After getting your carpet cleaned, clear the air with air purifiers that will remove pet odors that still linger in the air. Also, don’t forget to bathe you pet.
The exterior design of a house means a lot to homeowners because it mirrors the overall design of the house. Likewise, the color scheme plays an important role in enhancing the beauty of an abode. And since first impressions last, so you better decide carefully on how to choose exterior paint colors for your house to make it look like a nice and comfortable place to live in. Sometimes, exterior colors could be a determining factor when buying or owning a home.
Choosing appropriate colors for the outer part of your house is quite exciting and kind of tricky as well. You must consider a handful of things to be sure that your colors would not be for naught, or would not earn negative comments from your friends, neighbors and passers-by.
As a color scheme proves to be a cost effective technique in transforming an old looking house to a more sophisticated and modern appearing abode, painting the external sections of your residence should be accompanied by some significant concerns like the following: • The immediate area – Observe your neighbors’ interior color schemes prior to your choosing of paint colors. You surely don’t want your house to look like hell in the middle of a heavenly universe. Carefully ponder if your chosen colors would clash with those of your neighborhood. You need not copy your neighbors’ color schemes, the important rule is that yours should blend accordingly with their’s.
• Light and gloominess – Inspect if your residence is surrounded by big trees and other plants that may produce shades from time to time depending on the movement of the sun. You may deem it necessary to adjust your preferred colors to a step darker or lighter to achieve the desired color scheme. This is because colors look like a little bit darker in shady areas while becoming washed out in spots directly affected by sunlight during daytime. It’s best to take a small piece of board and paint it with your chosen color/s, then put it outside to observe how it looks like during the different hours of the day.
• The landscape – Imagine what it’s going to look like if you have a garden of red roses and a swimming pool on the side, and you paint your walls with dark fuchsia pink or scarlet. It doesn’t matter if that’s what you really want, but there are varieties of color combinations to choose from, so why settle for the not-so compatible shades that will create a drastic contrast with your landscape?
• Color choices – Picking the right hue combination would be the final stage to consider on how to choose exterior paint colors for your house. Its safe to select two tones from a similar color group, preferably a lighter shade and a darker one. Apply the lighter shade for the most part of the exteriors and the darker shade for the accents, or you can do it the other way around. For a lot more drama, you can pick contrasting shades to highlight windows and doors. You could also associate your paint colors to some elements in your yard like stones, bricks, and roof color. But make sure they all blend well together and don’t hurt the eyes.
Furniture is an essential part of every home. It is considered as a form of decorative art that livens and beautifies one’s abode. Choosing the appropriate furniture can create a comfortable and convenient interior space in the area of the house where they are placed. With the many available choices of furniture, you can purchase items to achieve a particular theme or motif in your home. Cleaning your furniture, however, is a whole other matter. It is almost as important as the selection and buying process of the furniture.
The first step on how to clean furniture (like sofas, for example) is to remove all loose cushions. Loosen dirt with a handheld dusting brush while using a vacuum brush attachment to remove the dust itself. Vacuum all the surfaces of the furniture including the back, sides, arms, skirt and the platform beneath the cushions. Also vacuum both sides of the loose cushions. Once vacuuming is over, place the cushions back in the furniture. A laundry or liquid dish detergent is used to clean the furniture per se by picking an area on the furniture, dip the cloth and rub suds on it. Using this method, dirt will begin to appear in suds as they work. A scraper is used to scrape suds away. Then rinse area with a damp cloth and repeat these steps on other areas of furniture, even allowing for overlap of areas during cleaning.
After that, allow the furniture to dry overnight. Using an electric fan blowing on furniture is preferable for fast drying. One of the best ways of keeping the furniture clean is by using the preventative method which is to vacuum the furniture weekly to remove dust and prevent heavy soiling of the cushion fabric. In order to keep the cushion fabric from hurdling when vacuuming, place a piece of nonmetallic window screen between the vacuum nozzle and the cushion fabric.
Cleaning furniture takes time and a lot of effort too. In order to avoid intensive cleaning, vacuuming once a week or as often as necessary is one of the easiest cleaning routines to do. Removing dirt and dust on a regular basis will keep the furniture clean and in good condition. Rotating or fluffing the cushions will help retain their shape, thus, saves the owner from buying a new one from time to time. These are some common reminders that should be done so as to keep the furniture clean and looking nice.
Maintaining the fineness and the cleanliness of the furniture is fast and simple and requires only to be done approximately once a month. Since a lot of money is invested in furniture inside the home, it only makes sense that a little time every month is used to keep it in good shape.